Ready in 24-48 hours! Same day service is also available – call us at 423-269-6069 for details.
Our cutting edge direct-to-garment printing, also known as DTG printing, is digital printing onto t-shirts or apparel, creating a vibrant image that is built to last. This process of printing is very similar to a color Xerox printer, to give you a very high-quality resolution image.
Our state-of-the-art printer allows us to print CMYK + white ink on a variety of garments without any setup costs or plate fees. GigCity Press passes these savings along to our customers so we can print shirts at a lower price point than previously thought possible.
We make it easy to get your shirts printed:
- Step 1: Supply your artwork or logo – send to us: email@example.com If you need help with your artwork, we have professional designers on staff to either fix the artwork or create new artwork. Our design fees start at only $29
- Step 2: Review your art We will look for anything in the artwork that may not translate well to the finished product and can make recommendations to ensure the best outcome.
- Step 3: We can provide a free PDF Proof if requested The PDF proof will show you a close approximation to the placement and size of your artwork – it will not be accurate for color, but if color is a concern, we can print one garment to show you before we continue with the full order
- Step 4: Approval Once you approve your proof, we place it on the schedule and prepare it for printing.
- Step 5: Print The print process is very quick and most orders are completed within 24-48 hours. After printing, they are immediately cured using high heat to permanently seal the printed image into the garment.